Friday, April 13, 2012

Silly Love Songs: A wedding mix

Behold~ another one of my playlists :) I should really start writing legit blog entries soon haha XD I'm trying to de-clutter my old blogs and I've decided to move all of my playlists/mixes here. I made a wedding mix for myself ^^; Me and my friend, PJ, basically talked about our dream weddings earlier and we ended up discussing the songs we like to be played. Like during the wedding march, the first dance, et al. We decided to share the songs we liked with each other, and since we're at it, why not share it with everyone? :) If you guys are interested you can go here and download my friend's mix as well ;)


TRACKLIST:
Runaway - The Corrs 
When I Fall in Love - Westlife
You and Me - Lifehouse 
Love Story - Taylor Swift 
Love So Sweet - Arashi 
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
Eternal - Akanishi Jin 
If You're Not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
You and Me - Penny & The Quarters
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
Digital Love - Daft Punk
I Believe My Heart - Duncan James ft. Keedie
Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
Blue Moon - Ella Fitzgerald
Elephant Love Medley - Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Panalangin - Moonstar88
2 luv birds - Robin Thicke
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Stars 4-Ever - Robyn
Unbreakable - Westlife
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

pw: lovesongs

Enjoy♥

PS- I should really start writing legit blog entries hahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment