Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just A Feeling: The Damyouji and Makino mix


Making mixes is the new thing for me and my friends :)) Our new mixtape challenge is to introduce your OTP (One True Paring) through songs. 

I decided to make one for my original OTP, Domyouji Tsukasa/Makino Tsukushi from the Japanese live action drama, Hana Yori Dango

If you're familiar with either the Taiwanese Meteor Garden or the Korean Boy Over Flowers, then I guess you'll have somewhat of an idea who my OTP is ;) You see, both dramas were based on the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango, which was later on turned into an anime then a Japanese live action drama featuring Matsumoto Jun as Domyouji Tsukasa and Inoue Mao as Makino Tsukushi


TRACKLIST:

Incredible (What I Meant To Say) - Darius | Piano Song - Meiko | Perfect Match - Dev | Digital Love - Somedaydream | Near to You - A Fine Frenzy | Heavy Heart - Madi Diaz | One more time, One more chance - BENI | Think of You - A Fine Frenzy | Come Back to Me - Utada Hikaru | Just A Feeling - Maroon 5 | From Loving You - Mandy Moore | Where You Want Me - Blue | I For You - The All-American Rejects | Flavour of Life (Ballad Version) - Utada Hikaru | You're Electric - Clare Maguire | Show Me Love - Robyn | Love So Sweet - Arashi | Sakura Girl (Acapella Version) - NEWS

pw: makinotheweed

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you don't mind na tig dadalawa ung a fine frenzy :)))) i love her na thanks wookie hahaha

      Delete