Friday, April 13, 2012

deux: Fictional Characters I want to marry

Don't deny it. We've all had our share of fictional characters that we've been in love with. I swear men in books/tv series/movies just make me give high standards in men in real life :)) Here's my list:


  • Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy - Need I say more? 
  • Peeta Mellark - The boy with the bread. Out of all the character's in The Hunger Games, he's the one that makes sense. The way he loves Katniss despite all her... erm flaws is just too much for me. 
  • Colonel Brandon - Like Peeta, I love how Colonel Brandon never gave up on Marianne in Sense & Sensibility. Even if Marianne wanted nothing to do with him, he still loved her and looked after her. 
  • Fujishiro Shu - He's a character in the Japanese drama Ikemen Desu Ne. Despite him being torpe or a martyr, like Peeta, when he loves it's for real. He's understanding, patient, and sweet to a fault. Shu is perfect boyfriend material in my opinion ;)
  • Domyouji Tsukasa - Domyouji is a character in the Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango. He's arrogant, spoiled, and self-centered, but when it comes to Makino Tsukushi he's willing to give up everything just to be with her. 
  • Kurono Kei - Kurono-kun is the lead character in the sci-fi manga turned movie GANTZ. At first he's just a cowardly guy who puts himself first before others but as the story goes on, he becomes someone who is brave and dependable. He became the type of person who would fight battles for the people he loves.

Who's your Fictional Crush? ;)

5 comments:

  1. CAN I JUST SAY COL. BRANDON = SHU = PEETA. Alam na alam ko na ang mga type mo tiff. :P

    THIS GIF IS APPROPRIATE: http://i42.tinypic.com/20gn1w0.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOOL HAYMITCH GIF IS APPROPRIATE. ME GUSTA.

      Hahaha! Actually, When I re-read what I wrote about Col. Brandon, Shu, and Peeta I realized their characters are the SAME o___o And yes, they're my type haha XD

      think: i don't put up walls to keep people away, i want someone who cares enough to break them
      CHAROT! haha XD Shu/Col.Brandon/Peeta vibes ung quote yes? :3

      Delete
  2. I swear men in books/tv series/movies just make me give high standards in men in real life

    Haha. AGREE. Men are better in books... or we just haven't met the right one yet. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede sakin na si Peeta, iyo na lahat? HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete